Driving distance from:
- Des Moines — 113 miles, 1 hr 54 min
- St. Louis — 239 miles, 4 hrs 4 min
- Kansas City — 244 miles, 4 hrs
- Chicago — 282 miles, 4 hrs 28 min
- Milwaukee — 327 miles, 5 hrs 6 min
- Minneapolis/St. Paul — 351 miles, 5 hrs 16 min
DES MOINES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DSM)
Des Moines, IA
Fly into the capital and head east on Route 5 through the gorgeous Iowa countryside.
THE EASTERN IOWA AIRPORT (CID)
Cedar Rapids, IA
Head south on I-380/U.S. 218 before jumping on Route 1 as you pass through Iowa City and the iconic University of Iowa.
QUAD CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MLI)
Rock Island County, IL
Cross over the Mighty Mississippi into Davenport and work your way southwest through the small towns of Southeast Iowa.
Amtrak services are available in Mount Pleasant Iowa (28 miles east of Fairfield) and Ottumwa Iowa (28 miles west of Fairfield)
Burlington Trailways provides Bus service to Fairfield, dropping passengers off at the Best Western Hotel on Burlington St. www.trailways.com