Calendar of Events Guidelines
On an ongoing basis, Visit Fairfield compiles a calendar of events that is shared with visitors, travel writers, group tour operators, and other members of the travel trade. Events listed in the calendar must meet certain guidelines.
All submissions, including updates, will be reviewed by Visit Fairfield staff before going live on the site. In addition, Visit Fairfield reserves the right to approve, edit or decline any request.
VISIT FAIRFIELD SELECTS EVENTS THAT
- feature a wide variety of activities
- attempt to capture the unique flavor of an area’s geographic, historical or cultural heritage
- cater to a particular age group, such as senior, family or children, or niche audiences, such as collectors or history buffs
- are traditional events
- appeal to visitors
SOME REASONS WHY AN EVENT MAY NOT BE LISTED
- the required information was not given
- the event appeals to a local audience rather than visitors
- the event is not unique